- Ideal for efficient and aesthetic modelling of occlusal surfaces. BEGO occlusal wax is available in two pastel shades to facilitate the shaping of occlusal surfaces. The choice of shades is a matter of personal preference. The advantage of light pastel shades, as with all BEGO occlusal waxes, is that they provide high-contrast visualisation of waxed-up occlusal surface contours, thereby great facilitating the implementation of occlusal concepts.
- A high degree of hardness is necessary when modelling occlusal surfaces in order to prevent compression at the contact points between maxilla and mandible.
- BEGO occlusal wax is very ductile because of its high surface tension. Wax drops form a ball when solidified, enabling even the most delicate occlusal contours to be waxed.
- BEGO occlusal waxes do not stain, are not sticky and are very easy to mill. They also meet the highest dental technology standards.
- Solidification point approx. 59 °C.
|Occlusal wax, colour: grey, 70 g||40114|
|Occlusal wax, colour: ivory, 70 g||40118|