- BEGO milling waxes in green and grey are specially formulated to meet the particular challenges of machine processing.
- The ideal hardness of the wax prevents shavings from adhering to the wax-up and clogging up the milling tool, so the view of the milled surface is unobstructed at all times.
- The grey milling wax is also formulated with the maximum possible opacity, thus enabling optimal visual assessment of the milled surfaces and contours.
- Also ideal for milled bar constructions, e.g. on implants, thanks to its hardness and excellent milling properties.
- The solidification temperature of both milling waxes is approx. 62 °C.
- Tip: Optimal milling speed in the range 2,500–5,000 rpm
(depending on the cutting edge geometry and diameter of the cutter)
|colour green, 70 g||40113|
|colour grey, 70 g||40119|