- Hard and medium-hard wax compositions in blue, dark blue, grey and dentine ensure optimum waxing of all types of crowns.
- Colour preferences and facilitate customised contouring can be easly provided by three shades.
- The balanced shrinkage of BEGO crown and bridge waxes is reduced to a minimum by the selective use of high-quality raw materials and rigorous production management.
- BEGO crown wax is particularly suitable for waxing up with either an open flame or an electric wax knife.
- Both waxes (medium-hard/hard) have ideal carving properties and solidify quickly, enabling them to be applied very quickly. The choice of version depends essentially on the technician’s
preference, the ambient conditions (room temperature) and the stability required when removing the model or when investing.
- BEGO crown waxes can also be used for inlays thanks to their working characteristics.
- The solidification point of hard crown wax is approx. 61 °C, medium-hard crown wax approx. 60 °C.
|hard: colour blue, 70 g||40111|
|hard: colour grey, 70 g||40145|
|hard: colour dentin, 70 g||40146|
|medium-hard: colour dark blue, 70 g||40115|
|medium-hard: colour grey, 70 g||40147|
|medium-hard: colour dentin, 70 g||40148|