Korox – aluminium oxide blasting material
Korox® – Special corundum blasting material made from 99.6 % aluminium oxide
- Alpha corundum with high hardness.
- It remains sharp-edged until completely worn.
- Efficacy and ease of use are reflected in its impressive compatibility with the BEGO recycling sandblasters such as Duostar or Protempomatic.
- When used in pencil sandblasters, Korox® 250 not only removes investment material residues and oxides efficiently, but is also ideal for optimal surface conditioning of non-precious alloys
prior to ceramic firing
- The high purity of Korox® means there is no risk of contamination of the alloy surface.
- Korox® complies with the regulations of occupational safety institutes.
|Korox® 250 (250 μm) , 8 kg||46014|
|Korox® 110 (110 μm) , 8 kg||46044|
|Korox® 50 (50 μm) , 8 kg||46062|
|Korox® 25 (25 μm) , 8 kg||46036|