VarseoWax Surgical Guide
The resin for 3D printing of drilling templates and placement aids for implant prosthetics
- VarseoWax Surgical Guide is a resin which is highly resistant to chemicals; the printed objects can be cleaned and disinfected both conveniently and easily.
- The Varseo system is compatible with all common implant planning systems which export to STL format – this facilitates simple transfers of the data sets and production of the drilling
- The 3D printing parameters are tailored for surgical guides to ensure exact shaping in the area around the drill sleeves and, consequently, precise drill holes as well as optimal accuracy of
fit during subsequent insertion in the patient’s mouth.
- Extremely short fabrication times and low material consumption equate to cost-efficient production in the laboratory.
- The CE mark certifies security, efficiency and permanent monitoring of VarseoWax Surgical Guide and stands for excellent cross-batch quality standards of the product.
- Biocompatibility confirmed by an independent institute means safety for patients.
- VarseoWax Surgical Guide satisfies the requirements for a Class 1* medical device.
|Medical class||Class I*|
|Modulus of elasticity||≥ 1,500 MPa|
|Notched impact strength||≥ 3 kJ/m2|
|Density at 22 °C||approx. 1.12 g/cm³|
|Layer thickness||100 μm|
|Flexural strength||≥ 50 MPa|
|VarseoWax Surgical Guide, 1 kg||41012|
* Class I medical device as defined by Directive 93/42/EEC
Biocompatibility CertificatePDF46.6 KB Download File
Safety Data SheetPDF231.5 KB Download File
3D Printing BrochurePDF3.5 MB Download File
Compatibility Overview 3D Printers and BEGO Varseo MaterialsPDF552.4 KB Download File
Finishing and Post-curing ProcessPDF479.5 KB Download File
Instructions for usePDF658.0 KB Download File