The resin for the 3D printing of dental models
- VarseoWax Model for the 3D printing of implant models, full and partial dental models, models with removable dies, solid or hollow in construction.
- The excellent dimensional stability of the plotted models form the ideal basis for precise, smooth and pore-free model surfaces.
- VarseoWax Model can be insulated against adhesive wax, is resistant to moisture in order to facilitate problem-free cleaning and accordingly, its handling during processing is comparable
to that of a conventional plaster model.
- The opaque colour selected allows optimal identification of all model contours and preparation margins on die models, thus offering the ideal basis for highly precise restorations.
- The possibility of duplication with silicone or hydrocolloid underlines VarseoWax Model’s broad scope of applications.
- Solid models are suitable and validated for use as the basis for the further processing of thermoforming foil.
- As a system component of the Varseo 3D print system, VarseoWax Model offers outstanding process reliability – the printing and processing parameters specially developed for the resin
ensure smooth production sequences with reproducible results at any time.
- Suitable for processing in DLP 3D printers with a wavelength from 385 nm to 405 nm.
- Easy and error-free to process – high physical stability minimizes sedimentation during storage and facilitates mixing.
|Modulus of elasticity||≥ 2,500 MPa|
|Viscosity||1,300 – 1,800 MPa.s|
|Hardness||≥ 84 Shore D|
|Density at 22 °C||approx. 1.12 g/cm³|
|Layer thickness||50 μm|
|Flexural strength||≥ 80 MPa|
|Wavelenghts||385 nm to 405 nm|
|VarseoWax Model, 1 kg||41140|
Safety Data SheetPDF425.2 KB Download File
3D Printing BrochurePDF907.9 KB Download File
Compatibility Overview 3D Printers and BEGO Varseo MaterialsPDF890.1 KB Download File
Finishing and Post-curing ProcessPDF479.5 KB Download File
Instructions for usePDF279.5 KB Download File
Material file VarseoWax Model for Asiga MAX UVPDF2.2 KB Download File
Material file VarseoWax Model for Asiga MAXPDF1.1 KB Download File