The resin for the 3D printing of dental models
- VarseoWax Model for the 3D printing of implant models, full and partial dental models, models with removable dies, solid or hollow in construction.
- The excellent dimensional stability of the plotted models form the ideal basis for precise, smooth and pore-free model surfaces.
- VarseoWax Model can be insulated against adhesive wax, is resistant to moisture in order to facilitate problem-free cleaning and accordingly, its handling during processing is comparable
to that of a conventional plaster model.
- The opaque colour selected allows optimal identification of all model contours and preparation margins on die models, thus offering the ideal basis for highly precise restorations.
- The possibility of duplication with silicone or hydrocolloid underlines VarseoWax Model’s broad scope of applications.
- Solid models are suitable and validated for use as the basis for the further processing of thermoforming foil.
- As a system component of the Varseo 3D print system, VarseoWax Model offers outstanding process reliability – the printing and processing parameters specially developed for the resin
ensure smooth production sequences with reproducible results at any time.
- Suitable for processing in DLP 3D printers with a wavelength from 385 nm to 405 nm.
- Easy and error-free to process – high physical stability minimizes sedimentation during storage and facilitates mixing.
|Modulus of elasticity||≥ 2,500 MPa|
|Viscosity||1,300 – 1,800 MPa.s|
|Hardness||≥ 84 Shore D|
|Density at 22 °C||approx. 1.12 g/cm³|
|Layer thickness||50 μm|
|Flexural strength||≥ 80 MPa|
|Wavelenghts||385 nm to 405 nm|
|VarseoWax Model, 1 kg||41140|
Safety Data SheetPDF425.2 KB Download File
3D Printing BrochurePDF907.9 KB Download File
Compatibility Overview 3D Printers and BEGO Varseo MaterialsPDF482.9 KB Download File
Finishing and Post-curing ProcessPDF479.5 KB Download File
Instructions for usePDF279.5 KB Download File
Material file VarseoWax Model for Asiga MAX UVPDF2.2 KB Download File