The resin for the 3D printing of CAD/Cast® partial denture frames and press-to-metal templates
- VarseoWax CAD/Cast® can be burned out without leaving any residue and thus provides optimal conditions for pore-free, smooth and precise partial dentures.
- The resin expansion tailored to the VarseoVest investment material facilitates preheating using the shock heat method and significantly reduces the time required for heating.
- The excellent dimensional stability of the plotted objects enables deformation-free investment and thus excellent accuracy of fit of the cast objects.
- The printed plastic boasts first-class green strength, so that no light-curing is necessary if frames are processed immediately, which in turn results in unparalleled process time savings.
- As a system component of the Varseo 3D print system, VarseoWax CAD/Cast® offers outstanding processing reliability – the printing and processing parameters specially developed for the
resin ensure smooth production sequences with reproducible results at any time.
|Modulus of elasticity||≥ 1,500 MPa|
|Viscosity||600 – 900 MPa.s|
|Density at 22°C||1.08 g/cm³|
|Layer thickness||50 μm|
|Thermal stability at 55°C||1,8 MPa|
|Flexural strength||≥ 50 MPa|
|Residual ash content||≤ 0.1% at 700 °C|
|VarseoWax CAD/Cast®, 1 kg||41000|