Phosphate-bonded, shock heat precision investment material especially for casting 3D-printed partial denture frames
- The VarseoVest P plus investment has been specially developed for CAM constructions produced by means of 3D printing and offers an excellent fit and smooth cast objects every single time.
- The outstanding flow properties ensure easy investments even on slender partial denture clasps and margins; the long working time of approx. 4:40 minutes enables fatigue-free processing of the investment material.
- The mould is inserted directly into the furnace, which is preheated to 900–950°C, only 20 minutes after investing, which represents a considerable reduction in the duration of the heating
- The impressive strength of the investment material ensures that the moulds do not crack or tear as a result of the plastic expanding and also guarantees reliable further processing.
- VarseoVest P plus investment offers a high degree of edge strength yet still permits easy deflasking – for economic use of the blasting material.
- The unambiguous and clear expansion control with the special mixing liquid BegoSol® K ensures reproducible fit results.
- Simple application thanks to processing techniques comparable to common investment materials.
|Key material values according to DIN EN ISO 15912
|Beginning of setting (Vicat time)
||approx. 9:50 min
||approx. 8 MPa
|Linear thermal expansion
|Working time at 20 °C
||approx. 4:40 min
|Shelf life in unopened bag
|VarseoVest P plus , 72 x 250 g (18 kg)
|The packages do not contain any mixing liquid.
|BegoSol® K mixing liquid*, 1 lt
|BegoSol® K mixing liquid*, 5 lt
|Silicone mould former
|VarseoWax CAD/Cast, 1 kg
*BegoSol® K mixing liquid is sensitive to freezing.