Soon available in Canada
Phosphate-bonded, shock-heat precision investment material, especially for casting 3D printed crown and bridge frameworks
- Specially developed for the investing of 3D printed crown and brigde frameworks.
- Creates an excellent fit and smooth surfaces of the cast objects after each casting and even with pressureless investing.
- Outstanding flow properties ensure easy investing even on slender object details; long working time of more than 3:15 min. enables fatigue-free processing.
- The mould is inserted directly into the furnace, which is preheated to 900 °C, only 20 min. after investing – for a considerable reduction in the duration of the heating process.
- Impressive strength of the investment material ensures that the moulds do not crack or tear as a result of the plastic expanding which forms the basis for reliable further processing.
- Despite its strength, an easy deflasking of the cast object is possible.
- The unambiguous and clear expansion control with the special mixing liquid BegoSol® CC ensures reproducible fit results.
- Simple application thanks to processing techniques comparable to common investment materials..
|Key material values according to DIN EN ISO 15912
|Beginning of setting (Vicat time)
||approx. 5:45 min
||approx. 5 MPa
|Linear thermal expansion
|Working time at 20 °C
||approx. 3:15 min
|Shelf life in unopened bag
|VarseoVest C&B, 80 x 160 g (12,8 kg)
|The packages do not contain any mixing liquid.
|BegoSol® CC mixing liquid*, 1 lt
|BegoSol® CC mixing liquid*, 5 lt
*BegoSol® CC mixing liquid is sensitive to freezing.