The tooth-colored resin for 3D printing of temporary crown and bridge constructions
- Specially for the resin developed printing and processing parameters ensure smooth production sequences with reproducible results at any time.
- Very good fit and simple finishing due to smooth surfaces of the printed objects.
- Outstanding dimensional stability and strength of the printed objects precise and dimensionally stable fit for the patient.
- Extremely short fabrication times and low material consumption equate to cost-efficient production in the laboratory.
- CE mark certifies security, efficiency and permanent monitoring of the resin and stands for excellent cross-batch quality standards of the product.
- Biocompatibility confirmed by an independent institute means safety for patients.
- VarseoSmile TEMP satisfies all the requirements for a Class IIa* medical device.
|Medical class||Class IIa*|
|Colour||A2 Dentin, A3 Dentin, C2 Dentin**|
|Modulus of elasticity||≥ 3.500 MPa|
|Viscosity||2 500 à 6 000 MPa.s|
|Density at 22°C||approx. 1,4 – 1,5 g/cm3|
|Layer thickness||50 μm|
|Flexural strength||≥ 100 MPa|
|VarseoSmile TEMP, A2 Dentin, 500 g||41022|
|VarseoSmile TEMP , A3 Dentin, 500 g||41023|
|VarseoSmile TEMP , C2 Dentin, 500 g||41024|
* Class IIa medical device as defined by Directive 93/42/EEC
** VITA classical color system (VITA is a commercial designation/registered trademark of a company which is not part of the BEGO company group.)
Safety Data SheetPDF220.7 KB Download File
3D Printing BrochurePDF3.5 MB Download File
Compatibility Overview 3D Printers and BEGO Varseo MaterialsPDF552.4 KB Download File
Finishing and Post-curing ProcessPDF479.5 KB Download File
Instructions for usePDF618.7 KB Download File
Health Canada Medical Device LicencePDF153.5 KB Download File